Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What a day!!!

Cubs-6, Brewers-4.  I can't think of a better or more exciting time to be launching Sons of Sandberg.  What a finish last night!!!  I usually hate when this cliche is used, but that really had the feel of October baseball in July.  Plus it was all the more sweet to hand that fat-ass C.C. Sabathia his first loss in the NL.  Or is it C C this week?  Just decide already you idiot.

Tonight should be another epic battle.  You have the man I believe should take home the Cy Young this season, Carlos "Big-Z" Zambrano, taking on that fairy Ben Sheets.  Hey Sheets!!! Why don't you go get another ear infection?!?  The DL misses you, faggot.

Unfortunately I think the Brew Crew are here to stay for the season.  God I hate the fucking Brewers.  Almost as much as I hate that cheater Ankiel.  Alright, almost time for the first pitch, see you guys after the game!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey C.C. (yeah, I used the periods, get over it big guy!!).

Hey, C.C.!! Maybe you should spend less time having your mouth water during the sausage races and more time working on not hanging your slider to one Mr. Alfonso Soriano (MVP!! MVP!!)