Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Zambrano comes up hugggeeee

The other day I got in an argument about Carlos Zambrano with a Brewers fan about whether he gets too emotional on the mound during games. And I said, yeah, he may have passion for the game, does that frighten you? So what? That's just because your tiny little bandwagon fanbase isn't used to people actually caring about baseball. It's hard for him to argue with me now that the Cubbie fans have taken over Miller Park two nights in a row, turning the Brew Crew into the Blue Crew.

And isn't it weird how the Cubs have flipped it on the Brewers? Milwaukee had the upper hand last time in Wrigley, and now the Cubs crush them on their home field.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sitting here eating some Lou Malnatis (sausage and peppers) leftovers for breakfast, just shaking my head. Is this October or July? The Z Man just shutting them down. God I love this team!

Anonymous said...

Zambrano would tear CC's head off in a fistfight. That's Chicago's kind of pitcher.